Security, Privacy and Compliance
• Superior Physical and Technology Safeguards
• Superior Compliance Certifications
File Management Pros LLC (FMP) takes pride in its facility. We have installed safeguards to not only provide the highest level of security for your files and records, but they also play an important part in improving customer response time. We are one of only a few companies in the world who has achieved and have maintained for years the PRISM International PRIVACY+ Certification, the highest 3rd party audited security and privacy standards for records and information management companies.
Quality Physical Storage
File Management Pros’ storage facility offers state-of-the-art protection (from dirt, moisture, pests, and fire) and complete security of your files at reasonable rates. Our highly-developed safeguards include:
- Our facility utilizes a dry-charged, heat-activated fire detection system which is monitored 24×7 and inspected and tested twice a year.
- Our facility’s security system is monitored 24/7 and requires dual-level security verification for access.
- All access external and internal access points are monitored on closed circuit TV 24×7.
- All personnel are subject to random background and drug testing procedures.
In addition to physical security, FMP also takes great measures to secure its systems and technology. State of the art firewalls and virus protection and third-party intrusion testing multiple times each year are only a few of the steps we take to ensure the integrity of both our systems and our clients’ data.
File Management Pros and VaultView® and other electronic records management services provide the best in sophisticated physical and data storage facilities, insuring 100% customer satisfaction.
All FMP procedures and processes are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with all HIPAA, FACTA, PCI and other regulatory requirements.
FMP is also a member of PRISM International, the global trade Association for Records and Information Management Companies and we have achieved its highest certification level “PRISM International PRIVACY+” as well as achieving SSAE No. 16 certification. We are also members of NAID, the National Association for Information Destruction and maintains strict compliance with all of their operating standards